제목

Súper Mist

작성자 S****(ip:)

작성일 2019-10-02

조회 22

평점 5점  

추천 추천하기

내용

🌊ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕤💧𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕🌊 DíasGood morning, a few months ago I won a draw for the Keep Cool brand where they gave me the opportunity to try the 3 mist they have. As I have told you many times, I am one of those who uses facial mists at all times of the year as they help a lot to hydrate, refresh and soothe the skin. So I always have one in my routine. Today I come to tell you about this one in particular, which is Ocean Fixence of the KEEP COOL brand. Bring 60ml and its price is $ 8.50. What does the brand tell us about it? 💧When shaking the product, it becomes an essential serum that creates an oil film that retains moisture in the skin. 💧 It is applied evenly and lightly due to fine particles without lumps. 💧The main ingredients of this mist, retain skin moisture and improve skin texture. 💧The essence of jojoba seed oil, a natural oil, takes care of your skin to make it softer and nourishes your skin. 🔍 It contains as ingredients: Centella Asiatica, Fig, Lonicera Japónica, Turmeric, Jojoba ..... My opinion as you can see it is a rare mist format since it is bifasic. You can see that the oil is visible on the surface. The mist is very fine and refreshing. I like the feeling it brings to the skin. For my skin I have done well to use it in Winter-Spring since it still left me a fatty layer on my face. Then there are always the papers to absorb fat ... I think it is more suitable for dry or normal skin since it is a very nutritious mist. For the rest in formulation I think it's great. Score: 8/10 And you have tried it? Do you know the brand? What do you like most about the brand? Tell me!

첨부파일 lulukbeauty-1569966257351.jpg

비밀번호
수정

비밀번호 입력후 수정 혹은 삭제해주세요.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글 수정

이름

비밀번호

내용

/ byte

수정 취소